Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones

It was the first time I'd ever sucked four titties in a row, rapid fire. Two blond bombshells laying on my bed next to each other. They looked exactly the same in every way.

This was year 2525, and my name is Anakin Skywalker. I am a solider for the galactic army. This is the story of that fateful day.

I was on sick leave in the sick bay. Horace the doctor was out for the night. I was all alone in the sick bay, my cock hard and red like a fire hydrant. I couldn't reach it because my arms were in casts. I had injured it while fighting jedi with my light gun.

Suddenly two women came in. Their names were Leia and Leila. They told me this, right before they threw me off the bed, hurting me. Then they got as naked as two women can get and laid down on my bed.

"If you can make it onto this bed, you can fuck us," they said, simultaneously.

I climbed as hard I could. Harder than my cock. It was painful. I remember several times being overcome with a desire to die, but then my cock would throb and I would continue climbing.

Eventually I made it to the top. They were upset. They had assumed I would not make it.

"We had assumed you would not make it," they said.

"I am Anakin Skywalker," I said.

"We don't want to fuck you but you can suck our tits in a row."

"Okay," I said.

I sucked their tits in a row. Then I went on to fight alongside Yoda and Darth Maul against the galactic federation for control of the galaxy's mining gas. We won. The rest is history. Ancient history. It was a long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment