Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cum Soup for the Slut

The slut Brandy came into the restaurant on an afternoon not unlike this. I knew she was a slut cause her shirt said 'Slut' in #FF66CC pink.

The slut Brandy had big blonde hair that made you think of fucking. Her blonde hair had curves like her body did, and boy did her body have curves. Her breasts were top choice. Her ass was her safety school. She had a tongue ring and a belly button ring and both were little diamond dicks. To be sure, this was a girl who could make cum come out a dick.

She sat down by the window and I zipped over to her and gave her a menu. My dick was hard as gravel as she took the menu from my hands and looked at the words on it. She looked at my erection, then back at the menu. So hot.

"I'll have the tomato soup," said the slut Brandy, coyly.

"Right on," I said. I winked. She winked. Staring at her, my dick was a veiny firework about to blowup.

I made my way back to the kitchen and my penis went down. I gave her order to the chef. The chef made her food. I took her food back to the table and when I was next to her again my dick went hard again and wanted to blowup.

"Looks good," she said, as I placed the soup in front of her.

"Right on," I said.

"Needs cream though," she said. She smiled at me, her mouth open so I could see the glistening little cock on her tongue.

I pulled my dick out of my pants. It looked like a purple vibrator, it was so veiny.

"I know a lot about dicks," she said, making conversation, "and your dick is A+."

I nodded and jerked my dick off. Five pumps and my dick blewup. Hot cummy cum shot out my purple dick all over the table and into her soup.

"This is great!" she said, ecstatic. She stirred the cum into the soup. "I will lick up the cum that went on the table for dessert."

"Right on," I said. She winked at me. I winked back. "Are you on Myspace?" I asked.

"No," she said, "but I have a Xanga."

We became Xanga boyfriend and girlfriend and had sloppy fucks every day and loved each other. Now we're married. We have a baby. We have a special pump for her breasts so she can pump milk out to feed the baby with at another time. We also have a pump for my dick so she can drink my cum at another time. Sometimes the baby drinks the breast milk from a bottle while my wife drinks my cum from a bottle. I stand in the doorway and laugh at them. They switched the bottles up by accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment