Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Black Cock

This is a story of the first black cock I ever encountered. All names and locations have been changed.

It was during my first expedition on Mars. I had been the top of my class at astronaut school, and I had a perfect set of 36DD breasts. My landing strip was 1" wide and my asshole was bleached.

Among my crew was a black man named d'Artagnan. He was with us to study gravitational pulls. One day at the Mars space station, d'Artagnan and I were riding the space elevator.

"What a nice day," d'Artagnan said.

I nodded.

d'Artagnan pulled out his fully erect black cock. My legs immediately went weak and I fell to my knees and sucked it. When he came, the cum floated around in globules. We did not clean it up afterward. It floated around for days in that space elevator, and nobody ever mentioned it, even though everyone had to ride that elevator every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment