Monday, May 18, 2009

A Cumshot for all Seasons

She had a rack like two big breasts in a shirt. I loved this woman. We'd been married for years, and it was a good marriage. I'd fucked her every day we'd been married at 6PM. It was 'our way'. It was nice.

One day, I cam home early from work. She was fucking a black mexican in the foyer. This was unacceptable to me, because we were married. My wife and I, not the black mexican and I.

I shouted out loud at my wife and then I shouted out loud at the black mexican. They both got really scared at the sound of my shout, but not scared enough to stop fucking.

So I had to take matters into my own hands.

I pulled my limp penis out and masturbated. My penis wasn't even hard, but it didn't need to be. This was not for pleasure. This was for being heard.

I closed my eyes and thought of all sorts of women that looked really hot to me. Again, this was not for pleasure. This was just to get the cum out.

And when the cum came out, it was the cum I'd wanted to come out. A mighty cum.

It shot all over the entire foyer and drowned my wife and the black mexican. Knowing what was coming, I was quick enough to swim to the ceiling and not drown.

Afterward, I cleaned it all up with tissues and threw the cummy tissues, black mexican, and wife out in the toilet. Life was good again.

It was truly a cumshot for all seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment