Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reader Question #1

Dear Really Good Smut,

this summer something changed in me. my penis hairs were getting longer by the second. i am 14 years old. my name is Robert.

puberty strikes, they say. my dad says. this is all the advice I am getting on the subject. I like video games and girls (sort of)

every single day my penis hairs grow an inch or two. why is this

thank you

Robert F
(but my friends call me goku)


Goku,

Penis hairs are a specific species of hair. This is why they are found only on the penis.

When you rub a penis hair one of a few things can happen:
1) You feel sexual gratification
2) The penis hair falls out
3) The penis hair rubs back

These are all normal processes that the body must go through, and will continue to go through until you are a man.

Do not be afraid of your penis hairs. You can even trim them if need be. Some grown men trim their penis hair completely. Others do not trim their penis hair completely. This is up for the man to decide, not the woman.

Sincerely,
Cody
Really Good Smut

No comments:

Post a Comment